FREE PHONE - 0800 999 3060
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Online Ice Store Item Returns
- You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item by email.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or by BACS/Internet Banking, however you originally paid.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Service Exceptions - Vodka Luges, Ice Sculptures, Twisters, Ice Centre Table Pieces, Ice Bars, Ice Cubes and other ice services
- We do not take a deposit on these services, however full payment is due anywhere from two to four weeks before the function or due date depending on the sculpture/piece and, if item(s) need to be frozen into the ice. The invoice will state the date full payment is required by. You may cancel the order without penalty at anytime up to the payment date.
- Once full payment has been received, this is our final confirmation of the order to go ahead and create the bespoke piece ordered. At this point we are not able to offer any refund, exchange or credit. All our carving and freezing services are unique, bespoke and made-to-order.
- Once delivered unless the piece is totally not what was ordered, we shall not be able to offer a refund, credit or exchange.
- An Ice Sculpture that has a channel drilled to make it into a Vodka/Drinks Luge is not grounds for a refund partial or otherwise. Our terms and conditions state you must contact us within one hour of delivery to make a complaint. After this time frame we cannot accept any liability what-so-ever.
Third Party Vendors
Not all of the services we provide on our website are performed by ourselves, such as Acts (Entertainers) Car hire and so forth. If there is a problem, as per our terms and conditions, any complaints must be made within one-hour of the Act or third party arriving to perform or present for you. If a refund or credit is deemed acceptable, it will be the third party that will perform the refund or credit. Passion For Ice must be informed immediately and not after the event.
If you have any questions on how to return your Ice Store item to us, contact us via this link